Pressure cookers are a very helpful cooking tool to be in a kitchen. They not only save time and energy required in cooking but also the taste, color and most of the nutrients of the ingredients. A wide variety of these appliances are available in the market. They differ in features, sizes, appearance and material. Electric pressure cookers are also becoming increasingly popular because of their ease of use and sleek design. Such a wide variety makes it very difficult to choose between them. If you are looking for a pressure cooker to buy, you have come to the right place. We have made your decision easy by putting together a list of best pressure cookers find more information for you to choose from.
1. Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot 7-in-1 multi functional cooker is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, warmer, browning and a yogurt maker in just one appliance.
- It is a fully programmable pressure cooker with 14 microprocessor controlled programs.
- Three temperature settings are available for most functions.
- It has 10 strong safety mechanisms and is UL and ULC certified so that even amateur cooks can use is without any fear as with the conventional pressure cookers.
- It is made from durable stainless steel which can withstand high heats.
- The pot, gasket, anti block shield, steam rack, rice paddle, spoon and measuring cup are all dishwasher safe.
- With this pressure cooker the cooking time is reduced by 70%.
- The capacity of its cooking pot is 6 quarts and it has a heating element of 1000 watts.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
2. All American 921 Pressure Cooker
- It has a strong aluminum construction for fast and uniform heating.
- It has a 21.5 quart capacity that is designed for canning 19 pint jars or 7 quart sized jars.
- It does not use gaskets to seal the container. Instead it uses metal-to-metal sealing with high gauge screws. Hence you do not have to worry about replacing the gasket.
- It comes with 3 pressure settings: 5, 10 and 15 psi.
- It has 2 automatic venting mechanisms, the safety control valve and the overpressure plug, to provide with maximum safety.
- It has a smooth finish and is easy to clean.
- The manufacturer gives a 1 year warranty.
3. Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker
- Cuisinart CPC-600 is a stainless steel electric pressure cooker with a 6 quart capacity.
- It reduces the cooking time by 70% as compared to other conventional methods.
- Tight sealing of the container prevents vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients from escaping.
- It has variable temperature and pressure settings.
- Its durable stainless steel body with non-stick interior is also dishwasher safe.
- It has a LED digital display and easy to operate push buttons.
- It includes a cool-touch handle.
- It comes with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.